воскресенье, 9 марта 2014 г.

Social Media

Hello everyone :)
For this project I've been using a lot of various webpages and apps. I would like to share how I would use them in the future and how they would help me out :)
Let's start with Facebook :)
Our favorite app we use almost every day. I am sure you have a lot of Facebook pages you like: actors, movies, music or books. I have a lot :) And I like to read information in them  all the time. So now that I have a Facebook page designed for "Healthy Life" people all around the world could read it and also share!
Blogger!
I use Blogger probably every day. For this project, my school and even my friends. You can add music, videos, pictures and links. You could write with different fonts. Isn't it amazing? And then you share it. People find one blog they like and start following the news. So if I constantly advertise it in the future I might have hundreds of people following my blog posts!
Instagram!
What an amazing app! And everyone uses it to share pictures and videos. There's our future. If you have enough followers you could start adding pictures or interesting videos for your project. I do that. Even tiny information can change something. I have 110 followers (probably not much), and if I post a picture at least 15 of them would like it. And that's another way to share something.
Twitter!
I heard teenagers can't live without twitter. It's exaggeration. BUT it has a point in it. Twitter is worldwide. I can post a fact about my social campaign and people I don't even know can read it. Just think about it. In 20 days someone can be famous only because of one post. Still a progress!
YouTube!
When you think about it you imagine movies, music, video clips and etc. But we could use in a very useful way :) Sometimes I use it to find a very interesting material for my project, like I found about a Harry Potter star.( read the previous post) So in the future not only my country but also the whole world would see what I have.
LinkedIn!
I downloaded the app only 2 weeks ago and as far as I know in the future we could see what other people reached and try to do the same. Ask them for advices and follow the instructions :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий