вторник, 29 октября 2013 г.


Hi! My name is Moldir and I am an exchange student from Kazakhstan, currently living in Kansas, Valley Center. I am really excited about this program and doing this project, because it makes me feel like I can really help the community and maybe change the world. I am only 17 years old but I like thinking of the world problems and try to think of solutions. I never thought I could actually make a project. 
So our task was to find the main issue that is happening in our country. I am sure every country has its own problems but I think the problem that I chose may be happening in many countries. I want to help people realize that smoking and alcohol can damage your health or even worse - kill you. A lot of people know its importance but they don't realize that nothing's changing. And I want to change that. This is a fact I read recently: Smoking directly causes over 100,000 deaths in the UK each year and contributes to many more.

I want to say NO to alcohol and smoking!!!

So I want to help people by creating a blog and and encourage them to read and support this idea. I am planning on making posters and put them on walls of school and other buildings.( By asking the permission) Also I want to use social media like twitter, facebook and even instagram by posting those images with signs. I want to try to make short movies about how dangerous it is. It probably will not be perfect at first but still I want to try it. It is going to be worth it.

"100,000 deaths is too much. Help us change the number!"

"Is smoking and alcohol worth our lives? I don't think so!"

4 комментария:

  1. Hi Muldir,

    Welcome to the blogosphere.

    A fine first blog post! Can you find and embed some video?

    Go go go!

    Dr. Rob

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I really liked your blog and the way you have discussed your issues.
    You can even change the background of your blog by using DESIGN on the top right side.
    Have fun exploring :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Your idea is very good! Keep up with good work! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Hi! I absolutely agree with your campaign ides and want to wish you good luck!

    ОтветитьУдалить